The Insider Threat Workshop consist of presentation and some interactive exercises to assist you in gaining understanding of what constitutes Insider Risks.
If you ever wondered how to proceed or lacked the appropriate strategies to tackle insider threats, this workshop will importantly help you start identifying some key mitigation steps.
The Purpose of the Insider Threat Assessment is to assist participants in assessing their own organisation’s vulnerability to insider threat in specific areas of concern. Our goal is the participants leave the workshop with actionable steps that they can take to better manage the risks of insider threat in their organisation.
Who Should Attend?
The target audience are manager, leaders, directors and executives across all facets of the organisation in IT, HR, legal, Physical Security and Operations. The workshop will benefit all those (including risk officers, project managers, C-level executives, finance managers and business managers) that are responsible for creating, implementing, enforcing and auditing practices and procedures throughout the organisations.
- Overview of Insider Threats
- Insider Sabotage
- Insider Theft
- Insider Fraud
- Dealing with non-malicious Insiders
- Best practice for prevention, detection and response
- Attendees will leave the workshop with actionable steps to better managed the risk of the insider threat in their organisation.
- Attendees will better understand the best practices that can be implemented to prevent incidents or detect them as early as possible
- Attendees will know what “observable” that should be looking for within their organisation that could indicate a pending insider attack
- Attendees can compare our list of technical controls against their organisation controls to identify gaps
Course Length: ½ Day
When we were deciding how to price this, we had two choices. The first was to go as cheap as possible, but the problem with this approach is that it provides little perceived value. Furthermore, it costs us more just for those bonuses that we offer. Alternatively, we could raise the price a little and give you absolutely everything you need to successfully succeed.
You will get the following
- 1/2 Day Masterclass
- Insider Threat Workbook
- Insider Threat Book (Physcial copy)
- Insider Threat Reference Document
Total Value: $690. Your Investment $97